I hate it. I know its necessary. I cant not stand it it. IT turns me into a manic depressive in the depressive stage, A borderline personality with schizophrenic tendencies and a pathological need to scream at the heavens. WIND. The gentle breezes of south pacific this is not the movement of air I'm talking about.
The gusty HOT blowing wind that flicks cut grass up in your face like a swarm of bee's. The strength of such no hairspray, pins, hairbands etc can hold out against and you end up eating your own hair or having it constantly in your eyes. You cant keep your hat on and the dirt and grit get into places air shouldn't, let a lone grit. Whistling in your ear. I honestly want to just scream in frustration.
I know if I leave the house I will become ' she, who is to be avoided at all costs' I see my garden tossing and turning like a fever driven patient. I need to have my fingers in the cool earth. I want to have the smell of the cool damp earth rise up as I turn over my sun warmed vegetable gardens. I Do Not want it tossed into my face like a school child's anger driven shot.
I think I will go and watch the gale morosely out of my window at the garden I dare not go an pacify.
Anyone have any suggestions where I can live where there is No wind??
Signing back on after spring (The seasons of the WIND gah!)
1 comment:
Before you scream in frustation think of all the exercise your trees are getting. Their roots are getting stronger and honestly,what would we be like if we didn't get any exercise. Celebrate the wind, forget the hairspray and think how lucky you are to breathe genuine fresh air in huge lungfuls. Devour the smell of the wind as it bounces off your grateful trees.
Post a Comment